The Business of the Year Awards evening is held annually, and is one of the most anticipated events on the Hedland calendar. The Awards evening formally recognises and rewards businesses and individuals who demonstrate exceptional committment and dedication to their businesses.
Often referred to as the “night of nights” for Hedland business, it is held annually to formally recognise & reward businesses and individuals who demonstrate true enthusiasm, perseverance and drive towards success in their own enterprises as well as striving to improve and build upon Hedland’s growing business environment.
Port Hedland Business of the Year Award winners have the opportunity to enter the prestigious WA Regional Small Business Awards in the state capital.
Award categories include:
- Best Home Based/Mobile Business
- Best Business with 1-6 Employees
- Best Business with 7-11 Employees
- Best Business with 12-20 Employees
- Best Business with 20+ Employees
- Best Community Organisation or Contribution
- Apprentice of the Year
- Employee of the Year
- Best Business Leader
- Overall Business of the Year
Related News from the Chamber:
- Winners of the 2012 Business of the Year Awards! September 20, 2012 The Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce held the very successful 2012 Business of the Year Awards o...
- Business of the Year Awards 2012 - TICKETS ON SALE! August 15, 2012 Don't miss out on the most exciting event of the year! The Port Hedland Business of the Year Awar...
- Call for Tenders - 2012 Business of the Year Awards May 9, 2012 The Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce has an amazing opportunity for the right business - we would li...