The Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce manages 80 rooms at the Port Haven Village, which are available at subsidised rates.
These rooms are especially for small to medium businesses to alleviate the issue of housing affordability and availability prevalent in Port Hedland during this period of economic growth.
In order to be eligible for the rooms, you must fulfil one of the following criteria:
- Essential Service – eg, Doctor, dentist, police
- New Business – Filling gap in exisiting services in Port Hedland
- Present Operating Business (Needing special assistance or experiencing difficulties in housing)
- Existing Business Expanding
- New employee looking for temporary accommodation
Rooms are available now and can be booked through the Chamber.