Effective Presentations Workshop
Posted on: Wednesday, 23 October 2013 at 11:42:59 AM
‘Effective Presentations’ Workshop
Do you get tongue tied, intimidated, lost for words or feel anxious when speaking?
Do you need help with delivering information, facilitating groups or presenting?
If you need to boost your confidence, improve your communication skills, sell your ideas and increase your professional credibility, come along to the next Effective Presentations Workshop.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Control your nerves to speak with confidence and influence.
- Organise an introduction to relax you, and engage your listeners straight away.
- Prepare and construct a persuasive presentation with 5 basic steps to win staff confidence, clients, tenders, contracts, and more business.
- Make writing a presentation fun and easier using a simple template.
- Tap into your passion to communicate more convincingly and motivationally.
- Make your delivery sharp and professional. Developing and sticking to the main theme.
- Use positive body language to win people over and drive your message home.
- Facilitate group exercises effectively.
- Improve communication skills so you speak with ease in any situation.
When: Thursday 7th NOV
Where: Port Hedland Small Business Centre (Next to Esplanade Hotel)
Testimonials –click here
Book Early- Max attendees- 8
Please call Gael on 0408 439 814 or E: email@example.com for more information or to book your place.
Back to News Archive