Affordable Housing for Key Workers Apply Now!!
Posted on: Wednesday, 2 October 2013 at 11:44:25 AM
Affordable Housing for Key Workers
Rents will start from $470 per week for 1 Bedroom, with two and three bedroom options also available.
The Osprey Key Worker Village will consist of 293 units, designed, built and managed by Fleetwood Pty Ltd. Occupancy will commence from late 2013 onward, with the lifestyle village catering for key workers in non-resources industries that need affordable rental accommodation in Port Hedland.
Benefits of applying for accommodation at the Osprey Key Worker Village include:
• Brand new one, two and three bed units in an upscale village setting
• Attractively appointed accommodation with quality appliances
• Rents well below Hedland rates
• In-home services available such as cleaning and linen
• Fully maintained, landscaped eco-friendly grounds
• Attractive communal BBQs and social space
Applications are now open at http://www.dhw.wa.gov.au/investorsandpartners/swa/Osprey/Pages/default.aspx
Selection criteria will apply.
Back to News Archive