Terms of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc’s web site for non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, without the express written permission of the Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- If you wish to make use of any of the materials in any way which may contravene the restrctions above, or are in any doubt about the validity of your intended use, it is recommended that you contact the Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc with full details of your intended action; your request will be put before the Executive Committee to be considered on its merits, and if approved you will be provided with permission in writing to proceed. You may not take further action until such written approval is received.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc’s web site are provided “as is”. Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc’s Internet site, even if Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc or a Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia and/or the Commonwealth without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
When making payments on the Port Hedland Chamber of Commerce Inc’s web site, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our office.