Vision, Objectives & Principles
The Chamber focuses on three key strategy areas towards its vision:
- Become a preferred partner for local businesses
- Help to develop sustainable & profitable local businesses
- Promote & market local businesses
The Chamber is committed to the following principles:
- Buying Local
- Thinking creatively
- Considering the bigger picture
- Striving for excellence
- Leading by example
- Being sustainable
Our objectives, as a highly successful and fast-growing Chamber, are:
- To watch, protect and promote trade and commerce in Port Hedland.
- Undertake projects that will benefit the Port Hedland business community.
- Advocate for and provide a voice for local small business in relation to government regulation, policies and charges.
- Provide networking opportunities amongst members and between local, state and commonwealth governments.
- Assist in the provision of adequate training and presentations relevant to member businesses.
- Increase the profile of member businesses by acting as your marketing partner.
- Encourage the Port Hedland business community to promote strategic alliances and a buy local attitude